- Certified Gottman Method Couples' Therapist
- Certified Somatic Experiencing Practitioner
- EMDRIA Certified EMDR Therapist
- EMDRIA Approved Consultant
- Trauma Recovery/ EMDR HAP Facilitator
- Domestic Violence Counselor
- Cognitive Behavioral Therapy
- Christian Counseling
- Anger Management
- Loss and Grief
- Trauma and PTSD
- Anxiety and Depression
- Panic Disorders
- Eating disorders
- Addictions and Substance Abuse
- Couples, Relationship Issues and Parenting
- Trilingual in Arabic, Aramaic and English
- Master Of Social Work, SDSU
- Bachelor's Degree in Psychology With Honors, SDSU
- AA Degree with Honors, Cuyamaca and Grossmont College
- Dean's List, Cuyamaca College
- Dean's List, SDSU
- Member of Phi Beta kappa Honor Society
- Member Of Phi Kappa Phi Honor Society
- Board of Behavioral Sciences License, Licensed Clinical Social Worker, California
Professional Organization Membership
- A Member of National Association of Social Work
- Member of EMDR International Association
- An Honorary Member of the Board of Directors for the Chaldean Middle Eastern Social Service
- Co-Founder of the Chaldean and Middle Eastern Social Services (CMSS), in 2007.
- Founder of Angels of Hope Counseling Serivices on 1234 East Main Street, Suite 202, El Cajon, CA. 92021
- I was awarded and appreciated for hard work and dedication to the Chaldean Middle Social Services (CMSS) organization, September 2011.
- Received Certificate of Appreciation from San Diego State University School of Social Work for providing Field Instruction to Social Work Interns, May 2011.
- Received a thank you for volunteering with the Mental Health Mobile Campaign that raised awareness of CounselingCalifornia.com, talk therapy, and the scope of Marriage and Family Therapists, 2011.
- County of San Diego presented a Certificate of Appreciation in recognition of work performed for wild storm victims during the October wildfires in San Diego County, 2004.
- Received a Certificate of Appreciation from County of San Diego Health and Human Service Agency-Mental Health Services; in recognition of exemplary performance in support of agency's mission, 2003.
- Won an award from County of San Diego Mental Health services for an excellent job facilitating Dialectical Behavioral Therapy (DBT) Groups at East County Mental Health Clinic, 2003.
- Received Employee Of The Month Certificate at East County Mental Health Clinic in recognition of outstanding service,1999.
- Received individual Award from California State University San Marcos; Celebration of Service Awards; in recognition for time and effort dedicated to community service at Charter Hospital North, in 1997.
- Won individual recognition for an exceptional essay, outstanding report, and excellent project in a writing and rhetoric class at SDSU.
Specialties, Accomplishments and Rcognitions by Berandette Talia, Licensed Clinical Social Worker