Somatic Experiencing Consultation is a very important and valuable aspect of your SE training. During the consultation, you have the opportunity to ask questions that are specific to your clients and integrate SE skills into your practice. Consultation can also provide an opportunity to ask questions about the SE curriculum and how to apply it in your practice.
I will ask you to give me a brief client background of no more than 5 minutes. You can share what interventions you have used with your clients along with what the outcome was. For example, in order to restore creative self-regulation, you may have explored coupling dynamics, and the elements of internal experience (SIBAM). If you have completed intermediate training, you can share what categories of trauma you think they might fit into.
Group Consultation Details
- Individual Sessions, Individual Case Consult Sessions and Group Case Consult Sessions for all Beginning, Intermediate, and Advanced levels are Approved To Count Towards Your Training Requirements.
- Each group will be three hours long.
- Consultations take place from 9am-12pm Pacific time.
- The cost per group consult is $75.00, if you register for a 2 consult package the cost is $100 ($50/consult)
- You will receive one-hour credit for three hours of group consultation. You must be present for all three hours to receive credit.
- We will be meeting via Zoom, an online virtual conference meeting
Due to the complexity of organizing multiple participants, you will not be able to cancel or transfer to another session once you have paid. However, you are welcome to transfer your place to another colleague in the training that you know. This will be your responsibility to coordinate and they can reimburse you. If you arrange a transfer, please email me at [email protected] so I can provide your replacement with the information they need to log-in to the session.
- Saturday, May 25, 2019 for SE Beginning Level Students only
- Monday, July 22, 2019
- Saturday, August 24, 2019
- Monday, September 30, 2019
- Saturday, October 26, 2019
- Monday, November 25, 2019
- Saturday, December 21, 2019
Note: Bernadette's schedule is subject to change. If her schedule availability changes after you have registered for a consult, you will be given the opportunity to change to another date or you will be provided with a refund.
After Your Purchase
You will receive all the details for accessing the group consultation you are registered for via email one week before that specific consultation or, should you register less than one week prior to the consult, the day you register. If you do not receive an email, first check your spam/junk folder. If it is not there, please email [email protected]
Should you not receive the log-in details, it is your responsibility to let me know via email at [email protected] I cannot make up missed consultations unless I hear from you in a timely manner before the consultation begins.
To Register for a Group Consultation
You may register for either a single consultation or you may purchase a 2 consultation package.
To register for 1 group consult click here. To complete your registration, you will be asked to select the specific consult dates AFTER you have purchased the package. You are not registered for a specific consultation date until you have selected the dates after your purchase.
To register for a package of 2 group consults click here. To complete your registration, you will be asked to select the specific consult dates AFTER you have purchased the package. You are not registered for a specific consultation date until you have selected the dates after your purchase.
I offer a limited number of individual consultations for $155 per session. To see my availability and register, click the button below.
If you would like to be added to my email list to be informed about upcoming consultation dates as well as teaching dates, please click the button below and enter your contact information.